The customer asked us to manufacture a reducer gearbox equivalent to the one they had mounted on a Pulper. They provided drawings describing the external dimensions and operating conditions.
With the information available, Power designed the reducer gearbox to comply with the external measurements and characteristics requested and internally has the fleet sized to withstand the production demands.
- P motor = 460Kw.
- P reducer gearbox = 1,800kw.
- FS = 3.9.
- N1 = 1,485rpm.
- N2 = 170rpm.
- I = 8.7.
- Weight: 3,250kg.
- Bearing life > 30.000h.
- Reducer gearbox life> 100,000h.
- Mixed lubrication, splash and injection.
- CTR 58-62HRC gears, flank ground, quality 5-6 s/ISO 1328.
- Welded sheet metal housing.