Repair and maintenance solutions for all reducer gearbox types and brands
Urgent repair service, technical assistance and after-sales service
Study of the causes of the breakdown
The following methods can be used for this purpose:
- Magnetic particle / liquid penetrant testing (surface crack location)
- Ultrasound (locate internal fissures)
- 3D and/or arm measurement of geometries
- Conventional tests such as wobble and touch checking
- Destructive and non-destructive analysis of materials (chemical, tensile, hardness, heat treatment, etc.).
For our technical team, it is as important to repair the breakdown as it is to understand its causes, in order to prevent a recurring issue.
Corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance
We plan preventive maintenance of the reducer gearboxes in order to check the most critical and most worn-out components of the reducer gearbox and carry out the necessary actions to keep it in perfect condition.
We also offer predictive maintenance. It is of the utmost importance to carry out this type of maintenance in order to control how the reducer gearbox operates and to be able to correct possible faults as well as prevent significant breakdowns.
- Gear wear monitoring
- Vibration analysis
- Alignment controls