Sectores: Cement plant
KRUPP M290 GEARBOX REPAIR - CEMEX
Replacement of anti-friction bearings.
Retouching of stub shaft.
Checking the alignment of the crankcases adjusting the crankcase.
1. ON-SITE INTERVENTION:
- Opening of the reducer gear on site
- Geometrical checks of the crankcase (coaxiality, housing, parallelism between shafts, …)
- Diagnosis and action plan report
- Elaboration of construction drawings for all hydrodynamic bearings
2. INTERVENTION IN OUR WORKSHOPS:
- Interior and exterior paintwork reconditioning
- Restoration of the bearing holders to ensure correct alignment and parallelism of the shafts.
- Shaft sealing at bearing neck
- Replacement of hydrodynamic bearings
- Assembly and adjustments